Thursday, January 20, 2011

Touchdown McGee Baby!

My name is Touchdown McGee baby!

"Hold on, I need to check something” she said holding up her smartphone in front of her double D chest to pull up the Chargers team members salary information on the Union-Tribune website. “What kind of car do you drive, Touchdown?”

"I don't sweet thang. I pay four muscular white guys to carry me around on a throne on a platform hoisted on their shoulders. Usually I have two little girls skipping in front while simulaneously throwing rose petals on the ground but it's late and it's a school night. Do you want to see it?"

-I wrote the crap above after reading the god level writing that follows:

Poison by Bell Biv Devoe


I must have more of this.


On a totally unrelated subject, I found this article interesting.  If you can't afford it, don't complain:

TRASHED: Foreclosed homes being trashed by their departing occupants is not a new story. But the situation in Huntington Beach might take the cake. Officials said someone caused more than $200,000 in damage to the $2 million luxury home. The destruction was extensive and designed to cause long-term problems, according to the Orange County Register:
Among the destruction: Chemicals and cement were poured down drains, a Jacuzzi was left running for what may have been months, with most walls in the house splattered in mold, and a floor caved in from the weight of a huge pile of wet clothes and other junk. Most appliances, sinks and toilets were gone; Only one toilet was left.

 Music: Aloe Blacc – I Need a Dollar

Entertainment: Sometime when I have little else to do (ha!) I should watch this:


Los Angeles Times Article: 

Santa Monica High student leaps to his death

The 14-year-old boy jumped from a hotel near the school after bolting from baseball practice. Family, friends and authorities seek answers.

I saw a work that caught my eye by San Diego artist Jean Lowe (b. 1960), Living with Nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment