Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Birthday Filtered Down to This

Obvious things that need to be legislated right now:
  • Cell phone carriers and other providers of limited amounts of mobile data need to be forced to provide warnings to their customers when they are within 80%, 90% and 100% of their maximum amounts of data
I want to find:
satisfying work, real hope for success, strong social connections and the chance to become a part of something bigger than myself

I am now older:

Question that is always relevant: Will there be cake?

If you ever have time, you might check out:



I really want the girl from the T-Mobile ads:

You could walk around my home swishing your dress all day long.

Update 11/30/11: Apparently, the T-Mobile Girl's name is Carly Foulkes.  According to the Wikipedia page about her she has been cast on an upcoming FX show titled Powers, which is based on a comic book by the same name and is set to start airing sometime in 2012.  Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to get to see Carly's acting ability on display because her character's murder is being investigated in the first episode.  Thankfully, her character will appear in advertisements in the fictional world of Powers throughout the first season.

Protest:

Free media connections anywhere: 

4 comments:

  1. I like the T-Mobile girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey your blogs are really interesting :)

    this is mine c-musicreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. defenderofthemiddleclass.comMarch 12, 2011 at 9:10 AM

    The content and pictures are of high value and I applaud you! You hit a homerun with the T-Moble girl.

    ReplyDelete