Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Customer Service Representatives and the Sad State of Music

This makes me wish it was still Friday:


Girls, Rebecca Black is laughing at you- not good


This creative response video with guys that sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage is here:






Also, whenever you find yourself dealing with a customer service representative, you would be wise to always get their:
  • Full name:
  • Or first name and employee number:
  • Direct Dial:
Don't be afraid to ask them for their:
  • Supervisor's Name:
  • Physical Address:

16 comments:

  1. Seriously I want to throw my computerscreen out of my window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I just watched, but I think some of my brain oozed out onto my shirt...not cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mainstream music is sad, but there are literally hundreds of musicians out there that kick so much ass. You just got to dig and find them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That girl makes me want to kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear God, I never thought I would ever hear a song as bad as Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate you for making me listen to that

    ReplyDelete
  7. The real song made me rage, but the dub made it all better rofl

    ReplyDelete
  8. when you don't like the music that you hear being produced you know you are getting old.

    Let the children have it, yell at them to turn it down, turn on your old man music louder [it is, i assure you]

    i need the lyrics for this, I lol'd alot alot alot.

    I love customer service =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOPE! NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha omg I just peed myself laughing at the dubbed version. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. brocks dub is hilarious as usual

    ReplyDelete