Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cops in California

New in the News

The following places at which one should not be caught dead delivering copies of the the Los Angeles Times have been indicated on this map:


Not Cool Cops

Work

A trained monkey could do my job.  In fact, I have been shown the monkey several times and its training is progressing at an alarming rate.  If they can just cut down on his feces throwing slightly he will be below my level and ready to replace me.  

Two of the Following Things Should be Obvious from This Image:
1. This is an image of a chimp learning to respond to email
as two people monitor his progress from behind glass 
2. The creator's knowledge of perspective and 
illustration are totally lacking
3. The artist has no understanding of how to visually depict
the characteristics of a chimp 

Entertainment

Based on a recommendation from the always entertaining My Drunk Kitchen series, I have decided to give Adventure Time time* to go in my eyes and ears.  

I watched the first episode of The Following, a new hour long thriller on Fox and took the following notes:


We've seen it before Kevin**.  Please don't show us your bacon again.  


*I should really plot out my entire sentences ahead of time.  Thanks Mike Meyers for not allowing me to put the same word next to each other in any sentence without making me think of your Austin Powers character.

**Ruining / Explaining the Joke: See Wild Things (1998)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you feel like your jobs one that a monkey can do. I guess that's true with a lot of jobs these days though although I hope nobody tells the monkeys/employers because jobs are hard enough to get everywhere right now haha, good post as usual mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between monkeys and robots, I don't know how ANY of us humans are employed anymore.

    ReplyDelete