Thursday, February 7, 2013

Random Links to Check Out

Sites to Check in On:

AlexPrager.com - Thanks to this post from the fantastic The Reel Foto blog for bringing her photos to my attention in the first place.

TheAmazings - Try to see what you can make of these

FilmOnPaper - A collection of movie posters.  This page has some fantastic artwork that I've never seen before.





Unfortunately, the older entries all seem to be the standard artwork I've seen before.  Hopefully, the creator(s) of this site will add more movie posters in the future.

ListGeek.com - might be interesting to keep an eye on.  I'm hoping that in the future there might be useful content on the site.


4 comments:

  1. Great links, those movie posters are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posters are awesome man, thanks so much for sharing these links as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the creativity of some of these movie posters. Too bad you never see them on theater walls.

    ReplyDelete