Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mothers lock up your daughters, farmers put your livestock in the barn, I'm getting ready to go to NorCal this weekend!

Note: You have roughly 50 DVDs that you can write to, which is roughly 225 GB (4.5 GB per disc x 50 discs)

Web design poster:d


Lyrics:
Back in 9th grade I discovered my knuckles
Caught him clean on the chin, watched him buckle
Next day him and his minions rushed me
He wanna run it back he assumed I got lucky
I dropped my backpack pulled my pants up
Closed my hands up and beat that man up

Misc.: I think it's lame that the NBA allows alcohol advertising to be associated with their product: “Bacardi is an official marketing partner of the NBA” according to the ad I just heard during the NBA finals

TrueCrypt is for bosses

This makes me rage:


An incredible asshole of a judge is found guilty today of accepting $1,000,000 for imprisoning juvenile offenders in order to keep a juvenile detention facility in operation. In a blatant display of croynism the judge was allowed to go home after he was found guilty in court to await sentencing.

The mother of an 18 year old who killed himself because of the sentence he received from this judge gets her chance to yell at the judge outside of the coutroom in an incredibly powerful piece of video she screams at this asshole judge. I demand life imprisonment for this

Create: You should have a Photoshop setup guide to setup your preferences on your

Photoshop Customization: Setup your grid so that there is a gridline every 10 pixels with 10 subdivisions, the default setting is one gridline every one inch with four subdivions


To Do: Backup your PS brushes, patterns, fonts, actions, etc.


Mothers lock up your daughters, farmers put your livestock in the barn, I'm getting ready to go to NorCal this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment